Summer Camp- cancelled through July 2

After careful consideration we have made the decision to cancel camp through July 2. As the situation evolves we will be evaluating the feasibility of running camp beyond July 6. We hope to be able to make a decision for July and beyond by mid-June, but the exact timing will depend on the timing of the guidance from the various governmental offices involved. We are so disappointed to have to make this decision, but we think it is the right one and in the best interest of our campers and our community.

You can find full details, including our refund options, at this link.