We are grateful for all of the volunteers at Chester Bowl that make our program possible. We truly could not have a ski and snowboard program without all of you generously giving your time!
Completing your volunteer hours also ensures that you are eligible for your volunteer refund and that you will be able to sign up first for equipment fittings next season.
Families are required to volunteer for 6 or 12 hours, depending on family size and gear rented. All signups will be online, and accessible from this page when ready for signups.
2021/2022 Volunteer Opportunities
Summer Camp Donation Signup
With the season over and volunteer opportunities drying up we feel for those of you who have missed signing up to volunteer. We have one last option for you! If you are missing a few hours and would like to help us get the supplies we need for summer camp you can sign up and bring items to gear returns April 12-14. Here is a link to the summer camp donation signups: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090D4DAAAE2CA4FA7-summer1
Bike Swap Volunteers
Continental’s Bike Swap is back, and Chester Bowl is one of the non-profits receiving a portion of sales from each bike! We are looking for volunteers to help out. There are seven shifts over four days between April 21 and April 24. This is the last volunteer opportunity where hours will count towards your winter volunteer commitment. Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090d4daaae2ca4fa7-chester
Freestyle Friday Registration Volunteers
- Are you interested in helping us register participants for Freestyle Fridays? This position would require volunteers to collect waivers, hand out competition bibs, and do some light data entry.
- To sign up follow this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090D4DAAAE2CA4FA7-freestyle1
Concession Stand Volunteer Signup
- Are you able to help sell lift tickets, candy, soda, and hot chocolate? We need volunteers to staff our outdoor concession stand each day we are open.
- Each shift there are two volunteers, the first volunteer is working behind the counter in the outdoor concession stand. This volunteer is selling food, day passes, and other items. The second volunteer is retrieving items from the Chalet when needed for the concessions stand, reminding people to pick up their trash, and reminding people about Peace in the Park.
- During our 11-4:30 daytime hours, the shifts are 10:45-2pm & 1:45- 4:45pm
- During our 4:30-8:30 night hours, the shifts are 4:15-6:30pm & 6:15-8:45pm
- To sign up follow this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090d4daaae2ca4fa7-202120228
Concession Stand Fill-In Volunteers
Would you like to be on a list for last minute volunteer opportunities in the concession stand? If yes, follow this link: https://forms.gle/owSBMMZBjhip5dF56
Alpine Race Series Volunteers
We need volunteers to help us run our race series. To learn more about the different positions and to sign up, follow this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090D4DAAAE2CA4FA7-alpine
End of Season Hill Cleanup
We need several volunteers to help us clean up the hill at the end of the season. View the signup and volunteer here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090D4DAAAE2CA4FA7-endofseason3
2022 Equipment Returns
All of our rental skis and snowboards come back in three evenings. April 12-14 we will collect all the gear. To signup follow this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090d4daaae2ca4fa7-20211
More opportunities coming soon!