Thank you so much for participating in Skis, Suds, & Slices 2020! The bidding is closed, and the livestream is complete. Now what?
- Celebrate! You were part of something very special. We appreciate that the Chester Bowl community is so committed and dedicated to making sure any family can participate in our programs regardless of their ability to pay. Hundreds of people will be able to participate in skiing, snowboarding, and summer camp even through they couldn’t afford it. All because of you!
- Watch for communication on Monday. After the weekend, we will total up how much money our community raised through Skis, Suds, & Slices. We are so excited to share! We will also announce the winner of the Twin Ports Best Pizza trophy and contact Raffle Prize winners.
- Keep buying raffle tickets! Raffle tickets are available online through Sunday night. You want it to be you we are calling on Monday to tell you that you have pizza or beer for a year, right? You can buy tickets here.
- Check to see what you won in the silent auction! If you click on your profile icon in the upper right hand corner from the bidding site (or the link in the text that was sent to you), you can see where you were the winner. This is also where you will complete your payment.
- Pick up your silent auction items! The best times to come to the Chalet to pick them up are during ski fitting times next week: Noon-3pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and 5:30-8:30 Monday through Thursday nights. If none of those times work for you, you can email Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a different time.
- Consider a final donation. You heard powerful stories about the impact Chester Bowl has on individual families. And maybe you lost out on some bids in the final seconds and didn’t spend as much as you expected. Your donation allows us to reach even more people with our programming. We think that donating in honor of someone you care about can make a thoughtful holiday gift for someone who doesn’t need more “stuff”. Donations can be made any time at this link, but if they are received by Sunday night, they will be included in our event total announcement on Monday.
- Continue supporting us through partner businesses! There is a live outdoor concert at Earth Rider in Superior tomorrow (Saturday, 6-9pm), with a portion of beer sales being donated back to Chester Bowl. $1 from each cocktail kit sold by Vikre in November is also being donated to Chester. And local artist and Chester participant Brian Barber created a beautiful print featuring the hill and chalet- $10 from each purchase is being donated to Chester (a great gift idea!). Find out more about all of these at this link.
- Sleep well tonight, knowing you made a difference in your community.
If you have any questions about what comes next, please contact Dave by email – email@example.com. And thank you for supporting Chester Bowl!