Summer camp starts Tuesday June 9th, and we are excited and ready to go!
Children should arrive at the Chalet at 9 am each day, with pickup by 5pm.
If you have not yet completed your medical form or paid your final payment, please be prepared to finalize those on your first day of camp.
Please be sure to bring the following items to camp every day:
• Lunch and Drink
• A snack or two (Parent volunteers will also be providing snacks on most days).
• Closed-toed shoes – no sandals or flip-flops
• A filled water bottle
• Rain gear
• Sun-block, hat and/or sunglasses
• A way to carry everything!
• Swimsuit and towel when specified and water
shoes for wading in the creek
• Positive attitude
We will see you at camp!