The Chester Bowl Chairlift will be closed today Tuesday, 12/31, due to the cold weather. The next scheduled open day for the lift is Thursday, Jan 2. If the current forecast is accurate, the lift will be closed then also. An update will be sent out on Thursday morning.
For Sunday’s race, we need to fill the following volunteer positions:
One starter at the race house. Outside job from 1-3:30
One race board writer. Outside job writing down times in front of the chalet from 12:45-3:30.
One floater. Could be inside or outside, from 1-3:30.
Seven gatekeepers. Outside job from 1-3:30.
Please email me if you can help with these positions.
Thanks for supporting your park!