Programming at Chester Bowl is managed by the Chester Bowl Improvement Club (CBIC). CBIC’s governing board of directors is composed of CBIC members who combine a commitment to the shared vision of CBIC with exceptional leadership and business skills. Board directors are elected by CBIC members at the annual meeting of members, coincident with CBIC’s fiscal year. The Board’s role is to develop the organization’s mission, to ensure that the mission is implemented, to keep the organization in accordance to state and federal laws and regulations, and to comply with the internal policies and bylaws governing the organization.
CBIC Board meetings are held the first Monday of each month in the chalet from 6.30-8.30pm. They are open to the public and we encourage anyone with interest in activities at Chester Bowl to attend.
- Chair: George Vacek
- Vice Chair: Curt Leitz
- Treasurer: Mark Hanna
- Secretary: Nora Sandstad
- Development: Michael Sullivan
- Nominations: George Vacek
- Programming: Curt Leitz
- Human Resources: Lori Hoyum
Current directors, by term end date:
- April 30th, 2011 – Mark Berns, Ann Myers, George Vacek
- April 30th, 2012 – Michael Cameron, Lori Hoyum, Curt Leitz, Michael Sullivan
- April 30th, 2013 – Mark Hanna, Sam Luoma, Nora Sandstad, Peter Spooner